Tuesday, June 13, 2017

MORE FINISHES

During ice cream season I get less time to quilt. However, I still haven't shown everything I finished during the winter. For two beautiful granddaughters I made these two quilts:




I had fun with a small kit I purchased from Red Button Quilt Co.  I had to do some simple embroidery and it came with the cutest little red buttons for the flowers.

 

 




On connectingthreads.com I made one of their freebie Friday patterns.  I am now hand-quilting it.  It is called Lasting Legacies.







Now I'm working on a small Jacob's ladder quilt.  It is made with tiny one inch 4-patches and HST.  I couldn't find a pattern for the exact placement of the blocks, so I came up with what worked for me to get the diagonal rows.  I will finish with more HST for the outside border.  I love working with little pieces. 


 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment