Friday, March 25, 2016

I Quit!

I got too busy and had to quit the 365 block-a-day challenge.  It was going to happen.  We are gearing up for ice cream season and have been out of town for a week.  I will think of another layout for the blocks I have done.  I really looked forward to each day's block coming to my emails, it just was not fun anymore.  I wonder how many are keeping up... 
 
 
During February I took another EQ7 course offered by the Electric Quilt Company.  I learned some advanced skills in pieced and applique block design.  I really was challenged by the course.  I put together a sampler of the different blocks we designed.
 
 
If you are interested in taking a course, check out the link below and look for EQ University at the top of the homepage.  http://electricquilt.com/
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that, I have been working on the challenge only two nights a week, have been managing so far but 6" block will take so much longer, so will see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it was the March 11 block that did it for me. I had fun, though. Thanks for leaving a comment. Do you have a blog that I could follow your progress?

    ReplyDelete