Saturday, October 10, 2015

IT'S FINISHED!!

 

Tiny 9-patch Completed

 
 
 
 
 
 
On our coffee table:
 
 
I have been having problems with my thumb this summer. I finally had to go to the doctor and found I have trigger finger.  Sounds cool, but it can be pretty painful.  It's a tendonitis and caused from over use.  It's really cramped my quilting time.  I have been wearing a splint in hopes that I won't have to have surgery.  It is definitely better, but still "triggers" and I have to wear this:
 
 
Notice the hand-quilting.  It's nice, but it doesn't do anything more for the quilt than using machine quilting.  I'm realizing I may have to spare my hands for the really important things.  I love hand-quilting, but may have to pace myself and pick the quilts that it will enhance. 
 
Our ice cream parlor is closed for the season.  It's always sad at this time of year.  But I have more time to quilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment